Recent additions to the site include:
- An article about the much discussed issue at the moment of female genital mutilation. There is an informative text with questions in English. The standard would suit A2 level in the English and Welsh exam system (17-18 year olds).
- A simple worksheet for near beginners to practise the subject pronouns il/elle/ils/elles, I used to find that pupils were slow to assimilate these in the early stages. Maybe some focused work on them would help. The sheet has a list of 15 easy questions preceded by a simple explanation. I would do these orally first, then maybe in pairs, before they are written up. A very quick class could just do them straight off in writing or pairs.
- I've added another Peppa Pig video listening worksheet t the collection. It's called Papa accroche une photo. Usual honks and much giggling in evidence.
- The biggest recent resource is the addition of two new AS level booklets for WJEC and Edexcel. these are adapted from my existing one for AQA and match each board's list of topics.
- A Blockbusters style quiz on shops for use on whiteboard as a team game with near beginners (Y8)
- An AS level article and exercises on the secrets of a successful marriage. Easy, short text, vocabulary, true/false/not mentioned, questions for discussion, grammar tasks and extended writing. Nice double lesson plus homework!